10/18/07

Welcome

Welcome to my new blog!

This blog is going to show my adventures in Multi-Boxing WoW.
I have been multiboxing WoW for a couple of months starting with a group of 5 clothys (2xmage, 2xlock, priest) but transfering my warrior to replace one of the locks when they approached 70.

Currently I plan to create a 10box team on my server EU-Durotan (PvE). I expect to have that team up and running in the next couple of weeks so stay tuned to this blog.

Aside from keeping track of what is going on I am going to put up videos on YouTube with hints and tactics I use to kill a boss. Expect no fancy editing; it is going to be more like a collection of tactics that may or may not be of use for multiboxers.

I hope you enjoy this blog, I certainly enjoy your comments,
Bucco

PS: Go easy on my writing skills, english is not my native language

No comments: