10/25/07

Heroic calculator down

I finally managed to down Pathaleon in heroic mode. It was a struggle with about 10 to 15 corpse runs on the second level trash and the boss himself but after my first attempt already got him to about 25% I really wanted to kill him. Second level trash hits so much harder than first level, especially the Tempest-Forge Destroyers.
Being able to kill a heroic dungeon final boss offers new perspectives:

  • I have a steady income of primal nethers
  • I have a steady income of void crystals from the not needed epic drops
  • I can farm for the suneater (I so much want that sword on my warrior, looks so good)
  • When patch 2.3 hits the servers there are supposed to be daily quests for the heroics. Hopefully there is one for the calculator that yields 2 badges and 25g cash

The calculator was kind enough to drop


to replace my priests green boots. I will get a video up these days of killing the second key keeper and the calculator.
Have a beautiful day,
Bucco

No comments: