10/19/07

Another level 70

Yesterday I started frapsing Mechanar heroic (video will be up this weekend) and after killing the first key-keeper and Mechano-Lord Capacitus I had a rough time with the second key-keeper. I managed to kill him in the third try with three dead toons and felt that I was not prepared to try for Pathaleon the Calculator.

Nethermancer Sepethrea is always left out by me even in non-heroic because there is too much movement involved in that fight. I might try it later when my toons have decent fire resist gear.

After getting my three heroic badges I decided to get the lock I dropped when I added my warrior to my group to level 70. Running Sethekk halls was a nice and easy way to do this. I will include him more often on non-heroic instance runs this weekend because he has much worse equipment than the rest of the group and can use Sha'tar reputation (all my other toons are exaltered already).

Apart from the easy blue shards I was lucky to get the plans for Runenverzierte Eterniumklinge/Eternium Runed Blade. I am not sure if I'll learn the plans or sell them.

From now on I will continuously add characters from other servers I used to play on to hopefully get a 10 box team in a couple of weeks that is roughly on the same equipment level. The goal of course is to try Kara when everything is set up although there are a lot of things left to do:

  • Complete the Kara Key quest: Currently I work on Blackheart the Inciter in the shadow labs. A lot of movement and luck involved in that fight. I'll probably give it another shot this weekend. After that I'll have to complete CoT2 which I guess will be hard.
  • After completing the Kara key quest I'll start running tests if my hardware and my internet connection can handle 10 clients. I don't think that this will be a problem but it is better to be sure.
  • Learn to tank on two clients simultaneously and learn to heal those tanks separately. This is going to be tough! I plan on maintanking as much as I can with my warrior but occasionally I will need a second tank. I plan on using my druid for that purpose; mainly because I have a paladin that has pretty good healing equipment I want to use.

Anyways, there is a lot to do and a lot of toons to gear before I will be able to attempt 10 boxing.
Stay tuned for new videos during the weekend - it is really cold in Germany at the moment so I guess I'll have a lot of time to play.
Bucco

No comments: