10/27/07

Mechanar heroic part 2 video + Shadow Labs clear

Good morning everybody!

It's 1 am in germany and I am about to go to bed. Before doing so I wanted to share what happend during the last couple of days.

First I finished the video on the second part of Mechanar heroic. It shows killing the second keykeeper and the calculator but I skipped Nethermancer Sepethrea. That fight has just too much movement involved for a multi-boxer. The video can be found on YouTube:

o.m.a. vs. Mechanar heroic (part 2)

After getting headless horseman rings and first upgrades for heroic badges for my toons I felt it was time to try the shadow labs again. Downing Ambassador Hellmaw is not too hard with the pvp trinket and due to the fact that all my toons are undead.

I am so happy about chosing undead because WotF has simplified a couple of encounters. Sure the 5% health bost for taurens is nice but for multiboxing purposes I think undead is the better choice.

Until today Blackheart the Inciter was the real problem I had with this instance. I couldn't kill him because my toons were just too "soft". Today I have "outgeared" him in the first try. At about 25% my DDs were down and only my priest and my prot warrior were alive. The warrior doesn't do enough damage to kill the priest in the chaos phases and the priest has enough mp5 to keep everybody alive. So I was able to get the last 25% down only with those two toons. Felt like it took half an hour but was fun to do.

The last two bosses were rather easy (as expected). Grandmaster Vorpil went down on the third try after I figured out when to run where and Murmur was even easier.

After getting the next two fragments for the Karazhan prequest I started trying the Black Morass and I was surprised: I expected have no chance at all because of all the movement involved but I was able to make it to the second boss twice.
During my first attempt I didn't realize it was already rift number 12 till I got killed and on my second try I got a little confused.

Anyways, one of my mages has nice new shoulder pieces and I expect that it is possible for me to open the dark portal during the next couple of days.

Everybody have a good night,
Bucco

No comments: