5/31/08

I'm at work...

... but that doesn't prevent me from dropping a few lines.
Not too much has happened:

My shams are lvl 40 right now and I have created a guild called <afk with your sister>. Having a guild bank makes moving stuff from and to my auction house pally a lot easier. The last thing I did yesterday evening was buying 5 wolves for the guys and when I get home I will try to get mining on my main toon to a level where I can mine mithril.

I have decided to pick up a few more professions for my guys:
Toon1: ench, mining
Toon2: leatherworking, skinning
Toon3: Jewelcrafting, Alchemy (alch is powered purely by auction house stuff)
Toon4: Tailoring
Toon5: None (This toon runs on a really old computer where I am forced to have a really small game window so the graphics card can handle wow, I prefere not to do anything on that machine except spamming LB)

Have a nice weekend,
Bucco

No comments: