5/20/08

Alliance stinks!

I just realized that!

I have enough of playing alliance chars. I decided to roll 5 Orc shams on a server I don't have any chars (EU-Thrall) for a fresh start and to meet a few new faces. So far I am pleasently surprised by the community of the server.

The few people whom I have met were usualy nice and just curious (as opposed to the usual "Rofl reported" flames I used to get on alliance side). One person even whispered me: "Is this going to be another of those one man arena teams?". I thought that was kind of funny since 5 boxing shammys seems to become an everyday thing ;)

My toons are called Rhoxx, Rhóxx, Rhòxx, Rhôxx and Rhøxx and are level 21 currently (Arsenal link). So far I am having a blast and have completed all the ghostland quests (I have never leveled there before) and I must say that I like that far better than the new Draenei lands. tonight after work I am going to finish my water totem quest and then I'll head to SFK.

I do however need a guild name for my guys. I came up with the following suggestions:

<Rocks>
<Things that make you go Hmm>
<The final five>( big BSG fan here)

Please comment which guild tag you whould chosse or if you have another suggestion.

Have a sunny day, Bucco

No comments: